Saturday, March 31, 2012

You should be jealous.

Warped Tour 2012 pre-sale tickets came on sale at 10:00am, Friday March 30.

Unfortunately, I was at school at that exact moment in time; however, as soon as I got home my mom and I ordered three tickets for the July 9th show in Bonner Springs. Why three tickets? One is for me, and the other two are for two of my friends.

I'm so excited! I can't believe I'm actually offically going to Warped Tour. It's like my dream come true. It's just awesome.

Anyway, these aren't just any tickets, for those of you who don't know. They are pre-sale tickets. Which not only means they are cheaper than the regular tickets, but they also come with a few added bonuses.

One of those extra surprises is that the tickets can be used as a Jump the Line pass, which basically means my friends and I don't have to wait in line to get in. We can just go right on through. Also, the purchase comes with a copy of this years Warped Tour compilation CD (which just happens to have Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low on the cover).

You should be totally jealous right now. You have no idea what you are missing out on, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment