Thursday, January 26, 2012

Daniel Radcliffe is attractive.

First of all, I just want to point out that it has been forever since I've updated this... and I've been trying to come up with things to talk about just so I can update this. Now I have finally come up with something!


I'm currently reading Forever (Book three in the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy) by Maggie Stiefvater. Yes, I did read the first two, Shiver and Linger.


The first two books were fantastic and I definitely recommend them if you haven't read them. If you enjoy werewolves, and amazing love stories, this is the series for you!


Anyway, I'm currently half way done with the last book, and I just want to say that it is still amazing. Usually in the last book of a series, everything goes down hill. So far, this book is still good. However, as I said, I'm only half way done with it. I highly doubt this book is not going to be good, though.


Once I have completed Forever, I will begin reading The Woman in Black.


Yes, The Woman in Black. As in the movie starring (the amazingly handsome) Daniel Radcliffe that comes out February 3. It was a book first. I know this because the book came out in 1983... and it has been a play in the UK for the past twenty years (Yes, it took twenty years for it to get to America. It's kind of depressing, isn't it?).


I want to read it and then go watch the movie. Because books are almost always better than movies. Unless of course, the movie is starring Daniel Radcliffe (who is very attractive).


Oh, and I don't care what you think: Daniel Radcliffe is a very attractive man. Seriously, just look at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment