Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

So, I know this is a little late, but this is first chance I've had to sit down and write anything.


New Year's Eve, I went over to my friends house and we had a party. We watched movies, played some games, ate great food. It was awesome. We stayed up until almost five thirty in the morning... I slept until almost one in the afternoon. I just want to say right now, that I have never slept in that late in my whole life. Seriously. It was weird to wake up in the afternoon. I didn't get home until almost seven thirty yesterday, and once I was home I sat around with my parents and watched TV.


So, yes. This is the first moment where I'm not doing anything else. I want to take this moment to talk about my new years resolutions (I didn't give them much thought... actually I didn't think about them at all).


1. Lose weight. This is a resolution I have every year. This year I'm actually going to try and lose some weight. I'm not saying that I'm fat or anything, but I would like to lose a little bit.


2. Get a job. Mainly because I need the money... and I'm eighteen years old. I feel like I need a job.


3. Go to more concerts. I went to two concerts last year. That's the most I've ever been to in one year. This year I want to go to twice that, at least. With Warped Tour being the main one. I've never been before, and I think this is the perfect year to go. Also: Meet Alex Gaskarth, and hug him.


4. Write more. Maybe I'll write a book or something...


5. Live through 2012. I don't want to die on December 21, 2012. I mean, who does?


So, what are your New Year's Resolutions? I bet they're better than mine. I just came up with mine right now, as I was typing them. Maybe next year I'll take some time to think about it a little more... Maybe that should be another one of my resolutions...

No comments:

Post a Comment