Monday, December 5, 2011

...and we meet again.

I've kind of been putting this off for a while, but I finally decided I needed to sit down and write this. So, that's what I'm doing.


First of all, I'm happy to announce that I got my senior necklace in the mail today. It's sparkly and awesome. I never want to take it off. What I don't understand is why it came in a huge package. Seriously. This package is huge, and a tiny little necklace was all that was inside. They couldn't send it in something a little smaller? The package didn't even fit in the mailbox... I don't understand people sometimes.


Another happy announcement: My Grandma ordered my Christmas present Thursday when I got home from school. The order won't ship until Wednesday because the items are on pre-order. I plan on getting my stuff by the end of next week. It usually doesn't take very long for stuff to get here. I'm getting an All Time Low shirt and nightgown. They're awesome. I can't wait to get them, so I can wear them all the time. I love my Grandma. She always buys me what I want.


One last thing: My parents went away this weekend. They went to the Blizzard Bash in Topeka. They left Friday morning and weren't back until late last night. It was just me and my brother by ourselves all weekend. It was great. I managed to get a lot of writing done. I feel so acomplished. Anyway, when they got back they brought us stuff. A mohawk head band that lights up, and then a ball that lights up when you squeeze it. I couldn't stop playing with the stuff. I seem to be fascinated by things that light up...


Well, that's about all I wanted to talk about. I'm sure next time we meet, I'll have more not-so-important announcements for you. So, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment