Saturday, December 17, 2011

Useless Information


My Christmas present arrived last week. It was shipped December 7, and arrived at my Grandma's house on December 10. When I found out that it was in already I almost had a heart attack. It's awesome. I always love getting new All Time Low things. I know have two shirts, a nightgown, a wallet, and the tour book from them. As well as all their CDs. I swear, I'm not obsessed... Oh, and speaking of All Time Low, Alex Gaskarth's birthday was Wednesday! He turned 24. It was a great day.

In other news: Finals started yesterday. I already took my Government and Psychology finals. All I have left is English, Advanced Biology (which are both on Monday), and Spanish (on Wednesday). I have some other classes, but I don't have a real final in them. In my Yearbook class, we're going to our teaches house and having breakfast (That's my last final. It's always nice to end the semester with breakfast). I can't wait for this semester to be over. I need a break.

Another thing: I think I may have become obsessed with tumblr. I stayed up until almost two in the morning last night, because I was on tumblr. It's probably my new favorite website ever. Even better than facebook, or twitter. If you haven't already, check it out. You don't know what you are missing.

Last but not least, I want to talk about reading for a second. Currently I'm reading The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. I'm about halfway through it, and I have to say that it's really good. I want to get it finished and then see the movie. I have the rest of the books in the series, too. And I plan on reading all of them. When I get them read, I'll let you know what I thought. So, I'm off to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment