Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve.

Tonight is the Night Before Christmas Eve, and I feel like I still have a few important things to talk about before Christmas:

Number one: We had our first Snow Day on Tuesday. It was great, but because we missed school, we had to go all day Wednesday to finish finals. I actually enjoyed it, because I only had one final left for Wednesday. Everything else was just a party. The start to my Christmas break was amazing.

Number two: Because I have a bunch of free time, I've been spending it writing. I really want to get some stuff finished so I can move on and work on all the new ideas that I have. It's nice not having to worry about school work. I can spend all my time and energy on writing.


Number three: I finished Girl with the Dragon Tattoo the other day. It was actually a really good book. I never saw the ending coming (Okay, maybe I did, but that's beside the point). Now, I'm moving on to Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I've only read about eight chapters so far, but I really like where it's headed. I let you know how I feel about it when it's finished.

Number four: Okay, there is no number four... So, I guess that's where we end things. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment