Monday, November 7, 2011

Completely, 100 percent true.

Before I say another word, I want to emphasize this story (and all others proceeding it) is completely, one hundred percent true.


6:45am: My mom wakes me up as she is leaving for work. I quickly dress and skip breakfast (when you are as awesome as me, you don't need breakfast).

7:15: I go to wake my brother. He soon awakens and gets dressed, also skipping breakfast (he eats at school because he's not as awesome as me).

7:30: Tanya* shows up in her big white rape van with her sister, Michelle*, sitting in the backseat and gives us a ride to school. Everything seems normal. However, after dropping my brother off at the middle school, Tanya drives right by the high school and onto the highway. I start to worry.

8:15: We're late for school, but that is the least of my worries. By this time I have discovered that Tanya has been taken over by aliens. I discovered this when she started speaking in an alien language. Her sister seems to be perfectly fine. We exchange worried glances, but don't speak for fear of the aliens hearing us.

8:45: Tanya continues on the highway toward Junction City. The stereo in her van doesn't work, so we've been driving in silence the whole time. The noiselessness is starting to bother me, but I can't grab my MP3 player from my bag for fear of disturbing the aliens. Michelle looks like she is about to throw up.

9:15: As we approach Junction City, Tanya starts talking in the alien language again. It appears like she is communicating with someone. After what sounds like an intense argument she falls forward onto the steering wheel. She is unconscious. In a panic, Michelle starts screaming. I manage to grab the wheels while telling Michelle to move her sister's body. She throws Tanya in the backseat and then crawls into the passenger seat. I take the first exit I see, which lands us in the Wal-Mart parking lot. I park, jump out of the van and lock the doors. Michelle and I stare at each other for a while trying to decide what to do next. That's when we notice everyone is staring at us. No one is making a sound, they are just staying at us with black faces (kind of like zombies). Then, all of a sudden, they attack us. Before I can even think about fighting them off, a little boy of about five years old walks up to me and knocks me over the head with a hammer.

10:00: Michelle and I are unconscious.

11:00: We're still unconscious.

12:00pm: More unconsciousness.

12:45: Finally, I wake up. I'm in a white room with no doors or windows and no sign of Michelle. In the middle of room is what appears to be an operating table with lots of terrifying looking tools. I look down at myself and notice I'm wearing a plain white hospital gown. All the white is making me nauseous.

1:15: Michelle is shoved through the wall. She looks fine, but she is acting strangely. Then she starts speaking the same alien language her sister spoke earlier. She's hysterical. After yelling at me for a few seconds, she falls on the floor and starts having a seizure. I reach down to help her, but she is sucked through the floor. At this point I'm positive we were abducted by aliens, and that I will never see my family again. I start to cry.

1:30: A creature with six legs and twice as many eyes walks into the room. I'm sure it's planning to attack me. Knowing there is nothing I can do, I back into the corner and close my eyes. A few moments pass and nothing happens. I open my eyes and to my astonishment, I see Alex Gaskarth climbing out of the alien costume. I don't know what to think. MY SAVIOR IS HERE! I AM SAVED! Sure enough, Alex tells me he is here to protect me. He tells me he is part of a secret organization that deals in protecting the public from alien interference (like Men and Black).

2:00: Aliens ambush us. They are in the room and attacking. Within minutes Alex and I manage to defeat all the aliens and make it out of their spaceship (located under the Junction City Wal-Mart. Who would have known?). Alex helps me into his car and we sit there for a few silent seconds. He stares into my eyes before confessing his love for me. He then proceeds to tell me that we can't be together because of this job as an alien hunter. However, he tells me we can still see each other and he will never stop loving me. I'm perfectly fine with this. I always knew we would fall in love.

2:45: At my house, Alex calls some people and arrange for a new Tanya and Michelle to be brought here. He says the old ones are now aliens forever and I can't ever see them again. The new Tanya and Michelle are exactly the same as the old ones. No one should be able to tell a difference. Before he leaves, he kisses me passionately. When the new Tanya and Michelle arrive I'm amazed at how much they look like the old ones. I hop in Tanya's van and we drive to the middle school to pick up my brother.

3:15: Tanya brings us home. I don't tell my brother what happened, and when my parents get home I'm not telling them either. I assume the rest of my day is going to be boring. I can't stop thinking about Alex and how much I miss him. I hope we see each other again soon.

So, that was my day so far. How was your day?
*Names changed (as to protect their identity)

No comments:

Post a Comment