Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sunday, November 20th

Before I say another word, I just want to say that I am terribly sorry that it has taken me so long to get this updated. I have been really busy lately. But, anyway, I hope you enjoy!

**

After almost two weeks, I was still having a hard time dealing with the fact that my best friend, Tanya, was an alien. The new Tanya was exactly like the original and no one suspected anything, but I still knew the truth. Even after spending a bunch of time with her and her sister, I still wasn't used to it. Another thing I wasn't used to was talking to Alex Gaskarth. We had only spoken a few times in the almost two weeks since the incident. Each time I couldn't stop thinking about how awesome it was that he was not only talking to me, but he loved me. It was like my dreams had come true.

3:15pm, My phone rang and I knew who it would be before I even looked at the screen. I answered and was rewarded with the sweet sound of Alex's voice. We talked about his day for a while before he told me he wanted to see me. He said he was on his way to my house as we spoke, and he had already told all my friends to meet us in the park.

3:45, I got dressed quickly, not bothering with my hair and make-up. Alex arrived shortly after and he then drove us to the park. When we got there all my friends were there. Tanya, Michelle, Kenzie*, Tina*, Sage*, Randy*, and Gabe*. Kenzie and Gabe were making out while everyone else just stared at them. Ever since they had started dating, the couldn't keep their hands off each other.

4:00, We hung out, just talking. Alex got to know everyone. Eventually, Sage suggested we head to Salina to see Breaking Dawn since it just opened and none of us had seen it yet. Tina and Randy didn't want to go, so the rest of us got in Tanya's van and headed to the movie.

4:45, As soon as we arrived in Salina, I knew something odd was going on. When we got to the mall, we saw them. Zombies. Everywhere. They were all bloody and disgusting, definitely real. There were dead bodies laying all around. All the bodies were missing chunks of flesh, like they had been bitten. It looked like something out of a horror movie.

5:00, Of course, Alex was prepared. He always carries his weapons on him in case of an alien attack. He told Tanya to park the van and she did. He climbed out and started killing zombies. At first I was terrified he was going to be eaten, but after a while  I calmed down. He killed aliens for a living, zombies would be no problem.

5:15, Inside the van, the rest of us tried to think of a plan. We decided that the only way to prevent the apocalypse from spreading was to find the source and destroy it. I called Alex back in and we told him the plan. He said he knew exactly where the source would be: the mall food court (That's where the source of every apocalypse is. It always starts with a bad piece of food).

5:30, Alex handed each one of us a weapon before we ran out of the van. Quickly we ran into the mall, killing all the zombies that came into our path. Once inside we quickly found what caused the zombie apocalypse in the food court. It was a radioactive piece of pizza. Alex said he had experience with radioactive food, and he knew just what to do. He pulled a vile of blue liquid from one of his pockets. He carefully poured a few drops of the liquid onto the pizza slice. Automatically, it transformed into a regular pizza again. Now, Alex explained, we had to find the person who ate the pizza originally and make them eat it. He said the person who ate it will look radioactive, like the pizza.

6:00, We split up. Alex and I went further into the mall, Kenzie and Gabe took the parking lot, and Sage went with Tanya and Michelle to drive around town.

6:30, We entered J.C. Penny and suddenly the zombies were everywhere. All at once they attacked us. Alex started firing his gun. All I had was a crowbar, but I smashed in the zombies skulls. After a few minutes, I felt a sharp, burning sensation in my calf. I looked to find a zombie biting me. Alex killed it and the pulled me out of the store. My leg hurt, and I couldn't move. He looked at me with nothing but determination in his eyes. He told me that feeding the original zombie the pizza would stop everything and I would be fine.

7:00, Alex and I were down to the last store with still no sign of the radioactive zombie. We walked into Sears, hoping to find the zombie. We had almost searched the whole store and were about to give up hope when we finally found him. The zombie was busy munching on some innocent store clerk. We snuck up on the zombie and Alex attacked. I stopped thinking about the pain in my leg. All I could focus on was not turning into a zombie. Alex grabbed the pizza and shoved it in the zombie's mouth, making him chew. I watched as he swallowed the pizza, and instantly zombies everywhere started turning back into regular people. I looked down at my leg and watched as it healed itself, leaving no signs or being bitten. Even the dead bodies can back to life. No one had any idea that anything had happened. Alex leaned down and kissed me.

7:15, We all met back up in the food court. Sage decided that she didn't want to see the movie anymore and everyone agreed. We all climbed back into Tanya's van and headed home.


7:45, Finally home, Alex and I crawled onto my couch to watch a movie. We ate popcorn and drank hot cocoa, snuggling to keep warm. it was nice to not have to worry about being turned into a zombie. Who knows what would have happened if Alex hadn't been with us. All in all it, was the perfect ending to an action packed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment