Monday, November 7, 2011

Fantabulous?

First things first, I found my phone! It was in my friends van. The day after I lost it, my mom let me stay home from school because I had no way of getting in contact with my friend to tell her I needed a ride. So, I was going about my day, hoping that my friend would find my phone when all of a sudden my brother's phone rings. It's my mom telling me that my friend texted her saying she had my phone. Since I was home "sick" she brought it over to me as soon as school was out. I was extremely relieved. I knew it would be in her van... I knew it. I don't know what I would have done if it would have been out on the side of the street or something. I don't even want to think about it.

On to another important matter. Yesterday I was doing dishes, listening to my brand new MP3 player (by brand new I mean I got it two weeks ago for my birthday). So, I'm doing dishes. My mom decides that she is going to help me out by doing some drying. Which is usually a great thing, except because of this, I have completely forgotten that my MP3 player is sitting on the counter right beside a sink full of water. As I go to grab a dirty dish, the MP3 player falls in the sink.

Somehow it still works. I know, its a miracle. Well, by works I mean it plays music. The screen looks like this (see picture). I'm really hoping that my dad or someone can figure out how to fix it, because I really don't want to tell my Grandma that the MP3 player she spent $130 for my birthday is already broken. I mean, it functions just fine, but I can only listen to stuff on shuffle. I guess it could be worse. It could have not turned back on at all. 

So that's all the news for now. I will be posting again later today with a fantabulous story about my most awesomely amazing day that I had. You don't want to miss it. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment