Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Well, this is awkward.

I realize this is kind of overdue, it's just that I have been really busy and haven't been able to sit down for a second.

So, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Halloween is my favorite holiday. Seriously. My favorite. What's not to like about Halloween? I mean, you get free candy and you get to dress up for no reason. It's great.

I spent my Halloween doing nothing. I know, it's sad. The whole town was sad on Halloween. It seemed like no one was in the spirit. I still dressed up and ate free candy. I don't care what people think. Yes, I'm an 18 year old girl, and yes I do still enjoy dressing up for Halloween.

Anyway... moving on.

I didn't go to the All Time Low concert. Yes, it's depressing. But, I lived. I didn't cry as much as I thought I would. I'm still sad though. I really wish I could have went. I just have to keep thinking positive thoughts. I'm hoping they will come back really soon.

Oh, and more depressing matters: I lost my phone today. I remember putting it in my pocket when I left this morning, but when I was walking in to school, it was no longer there. I looked everywhere. The only thing I can think of is that I left it in my friend's van. I really hope that's where it is, because I don't know what I'll do if it's gone... I'm freaking out.

And I think I'm getting sick... So all-in-all these past couple days have sucked. Because of the suckiness, I'm ready for this year to get over already.

So, now that you (Whoever you are, and if there is a you out there) are informed, I will go. I hope you enjoyed my ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment