Sunday, October 30, 2011

First I was happy, then I was sad. Then I was happy again!

So, yesterday was a mix of things. First I was happy. Why? Family Video called me back! I have an interview Monday at 3:30pm. I'm excited. My friend has an interview with them on Wednesday at 3:30pm. So, mine is before her's. So, that makes me awesome. Then, shortly after that I asked my friend about the All Time Low concert (for what will be the last time). She finally told me... no. She said no. It crushed me. I'm not going to lie, I cried. A lot. I'm sure I will get over it, but I'm still upset. I was really looking forward to going. Oh well...


Today, another one of my friends set up a time to take my senior pictures! Yay! Senior pictures! We're doing them this weekend. Now I just have figure out what I'm going to wear...


Well, that's about it. I don't really have anything else to say. Plus, I need to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment