Monday, October 24, 2011

All Time Low! All Time Low! All Time Low!

So, It's been a while since I've been on here... I guess that's due to my lack of motivation. Or maybe just because I was really busy this weekend.


Anyway... some news (that I know you are all dying to hear):


1. I might be going to the All Time Low Concert. Yes, it's in 8 days and I still don't have a definite answer. But that's okay. My friend just has to find out if she has the money to go. If she doesn't I'm going to buy some All Time Low shirts. If she does, we're going to the concert. I just really wish she would hurry up and tell me so I can order the tickets!


2. Umm, actually, I think that was the only news.


So, I guess that's it... I'll try and update again as soon as I feel like it that's my lack of motivation talking).

No comments:

Post a Comment