Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Zombies are cool. Don't deny it.

So, I'm about ready to go to bed, but this can't wait until morning. I have to talk about it now.

What is this thing that can't wait? We're doing a project in my Spanish class about a career we want to do. It can be real or made up. So, me, being me, I decided to do a made up one (because, honestly, who wants to tell their peers that they want to be an author? Not me). My friend decided that she was going to pick being a Zombie. So, I'm going with a Zombie Hunter.

While I was doing research, I was actually really surprised at the amount of information out there about being a Zombie Hunter. It was kind of weird actually. But, then I was struck with inspiration. So, I think I'm going to write about Zombie Hunting. I'm going to try and write it this weekend, and hopefully get it finished so everyone reading this can see it (If there is anyone reading this, which I doubt because I'm not cool).

And don't try to tell me I'm cool, because I'm not. I'm lame, and boring. That's just how I am.

Anyway, I'm going to bed, because I'm tired and I have to get up early in the morning. I will talk to you all (all?) later. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment