Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Me, crazy? Never!

Something unusual is going on this Tuesday morning at 10:43am. Why? I'm not at school.

Last night I was joking around with my mom about not going to school today. Then, when she woke me up this morning, she asked if I would miss anything if I stayed home. She was tired and didn't want to take me or my brother to school. So, here I am. At home, missing school.

I would be in Psychology right now.

And, speaking of Psychology, I have some interesting things to say. I was reading my psychology book last night and I came upon a very frightening statement:

"Mood disorders occur more frequently among creative writers and artists than among the general population."

For someone that wants to be a creative writer, that is a terrifying thing to read. I guess I'm going to have to watch out for that.

Anyway, that's about all I want to talk about. Mainly because my head is killing me and I want to do something productive. So, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment