Friday, October 28, 2011

I call her "Friend" to protect her identity.

Since I haven't updated in a while, I feel that I should. There are so many things I need to talk about. This post might be kind of long, but I don't care. I need to talk about this stuff. Whether you decide to read it or not? Well, that's up to you.

First things first, the deadline to sign up for the ACT test is November 4. I don't know what to do.

On one hand, I want to take it just in case I decide to go to college. At the moment my plans are to not go to college, but the more I think about it, the more I feel like I just need to suck it up and take it. Because what if I don't take and then after graduation I decide to go to college? Then what am I supposed to do? I don't know. I probably won't take it.

Secondly, the All Time Low concert is in four days, (Yes, you read that correctly: FOUR) and I still have no idea if I'm going or not. The only thing my friend has told me was that she has to ask her mom if they have the money. She told me that on Monday. I'm really starting to worry that I'm not going. I guess if she says no, I can still spend my birthday money on some cool stuff. Originally if I couldn't go, I was going to buy an All Time Low sweatshirt, but now I think I might get that tattoo that I've been wanting for a while. I don't know. I still need to hear my friend tell me no before I make any final decisions.

Thirdly, I picked up an application at Family Video the day after my birthday, and I hadn't turned it in yet because I was lazy. This morning, however, my friend (the one that is supposed to take me to the concert) tells me that she applied up there and the next day she was called back asking for an interview. So, after school I went up there and turned in my application. I highly doubt I'll get a call back, but who knows?

Well, I think that's about it. I know I talked a lot today, but I'm just in the typing mood. So, with that, I leave you. Hopefully next time I update, I will have a final answer about the concert, and maybe even have an interview for a job. Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment