Sunday, October 16, 2011

You're going to love this post (I guarantee it)

So, here we are again. This time I actually know what I want to talk about. You probably don't care about any of it, but I'm going to talk anyway.


Firstly, I just started reading a new book today. It's called Envy and it's by Gregg Olsen. I've only read two chapters, but it's great. Honestly, I could probably read the whole thing in one sitting. The reason I'm not is because I need something to do in class when I'm bored.


Secondly, I just realized that the All Time Low Concert in Kansas City is about a month away. All I need is a ride. I had the money for a ticket and my parents are more than willing to let me go. Unfortunately, no one wants to give me a ride. Not very many of my friends like All Time Low (which is their loss), which is why they don't want to take me. It's very frustrating. I really wish I could find someone that would be awesome and take me. I would be forever grateful. If I can't go to the concert, I will probably drop dead (OK, maybe not but you get the point. I at least won't be going to school that day...).


Lastly, I finally started doing a bunch of writing for one of the stories I'm writing. My goal is to have it finished by December, and at the rate I'm writing that will probably happen. I just want (and need) to get it finished. I've been working on it since the beginning of summer. I barely ever wrote to it, and now all of a sudden I'm writing all the time. This makes me a very happy person. It lets me know that I'm not an idiot for choosing to want to be an author.


So, there. I hope you (whoever you are) enjoyed this. If not, oh well. I guess you won't be sticking around to read anything else, and that's okay. I really don't care. I wasn't expecting to have a successful blog. I just made this because sometimes I get these weird urges to write in a blog.


Anyway... moving on. This is where I leave it. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment