Sunday, November 20, 2011

Life sucks, and then you die.

So, I am officially giving up with my MP3 player. After it finally started working again, it decided that every time I press the volume buttons, it wanted to shut off. I wasn't too worried about it, because I had managed to get it a decent volume. I was perfectly fine with not messing with the volume.


But then tragedy struck. I turned it on later and the touch controls wouldn't work. It won't let me do anything! That was last Sunday. So, I have decided that I'm just going to forget about it. I feel terrible because my Grandma spent $120 on it, and within three weeks it was already ruined. My plan is to get a job, pay her back the money and then buy myself a nice new MP3 player. The new one won't be anywhere near water, ever.


Speaking of jobs, after my interview Family Video never called me back saying I got the job. So, I'm going to assume that since it has been almost two weeks, that I'm not getting hired. Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do because I really need a job. I think I might go back to the library and get an application down there again. The only other job I've had was working in a restaurant, and it was terrible. I'm never doing that again.


That's the news for now. I'm sorry it took so long to get this updated. I was really busy with writing my Psychology and English paper. Now, my Psychology paper is finished and English won't take me very long. All I can think about is that every day of school gets me one day closer to graduation, and after graduation I don't have to worry about school ever again. Senioritis? Yep, I have it. Really bad. It's almost at the point where I don't even care about school anymore. All I need to graduate is English and Government. I've seriously thought about skipping all my other classes and just going for those two. That's how much I want to graduate.


Until next time, I hope you have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment